FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Items must be returned within 14 days of reception.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Items must be in perfect conditions.
- Items must have all labels and tags attached.
- Currier or USPS in USA are at your own cost.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO RETURN AN ITEM?
You may return unsuitable items within 14 days of receipt. Please return items in their original packaging. Please note, we cannot offer refunds on ponchos that have been worn or washed.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO RETURN AN ITEM?
You can return parcels from all over the world by currier. The time frame will be determined by the service you choose.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN?
We aim to process your return and refund as soon as possible. On occasion, however, it may take up to 21 days for your refund to come through after you have returned your item(s) to us. If you have not been refunded after 21 days of returning the items, please contact us with the proof of postage information found on your Post Office or Currier receipt and we will track it down.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM (RETURN LABELS)?
Please return your item(s) to us as follows:
- Re-pack the item in its original packaging, or in a secure, waterproof package, with the products labels and tags still attached.
- Cover your address label with the RETURN sign on the bottom right of your delivery note. In capital letters, write: RETURN.
- Email [email protected] attaching a photo of the product you are returning and your reasons for the return.
- You can return the package by using the currier of your choice. In the US, you can use USPS. Please keep your proof of receipt and currier number to track your order.
DO YOU ACCEPT REFUNDS?
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to refund items. However, we accept exchanges: you can return your item to us and place a new order. Please return your item(s) to us following the outlines explained in “HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?”